Tuesday 28 November 2017

Champ's Dream

Hello! I'm Champ and this is my first post on this blog.Today I'm going to tell you about my horrible dream from last year to you.......

In my dream, I was met my uncle at my grandmother's house. He gave me a golden watch that him ever owned ,I was so very happy and I was wearing this at that moment. Then left my grandmother's house and rode a bicycle to somewhere that I can't remember that and then I stopped the bicycle because some things obstruct the way.And when I  left my bike and took out the things that obstruct the way the thief was across me! He cut my hand that was worn a golden watch and took it and go away from me. I was scream and then I woke up.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ golden watchผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ thief

This dream teach me to focus on my life to don't be wear something expensive to show other people cause you don't know what they think and what they will going to do if they want that thing from you.

Thank you for reading my post, Good night!
-Champ-

No comments:

Post a Comment