Monday 27 November 2017

Fang's Weird Dream

          First, I need to introduce myself. Hello! my name is Fang, some of you already know me. Now I'll write about my dream. I rarely dream that much or I can't remember it. My dream isn't scared me but it's weird...


Do you want to know what that about?

SCROLL YOUR MOUSE OVER HARD, READ IT, AND HAVE FUN! GO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
          In my dream, I was alone in the dark, I got a torch, I was chasing around school by the skeleton that holds a big watermelon. 


          I dreamed about it because I played the game(Minecraft) too much. In the game, the skeleton was chasing Steve(the character) and it shot an arrow at him, and I liked to grow watermelons very much. 




          Three days later, the teacher told me to have a Physical Fitness Test by ran 4 round around the field. 



        I think my dream try to tell me about the future, that's why my dream ends up like this. But I hope I'll dream about the lotteries and I'll win the prize. LOL


...The End...






No comments:

Post a Comment