Tuesday 21 November 2017

Philip's Dream

To be honest, I usually forget my dreams almost as soon as I wake up. But there is one dream that I keep having again and again...


In my dream, I'm driving a car alone at night time. I think I'm in Chiang Mai. At first, everything seems normal. But soon, the car starts to have a mind of its own- it speeds up even when I hit the brakes, and I can't steer it. I crash into cars parked by the side of the road, and soon the police are chasing me. But it's not my fault- I can't control the car!


I think I have this dream because I don't like driving cars. I love riding my motorbike, but I've always had a bit of a phobia about driving cars. I think this dream is just my brain dealing with my fear of driving. I hope that it's not a sign of something that will happen in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment